Rescue hands with this clever triple action formula that moisturises, nourishes, and restores.
Working hands deserve the most tender care. Without proper protection they can soon become dry, rough, and cracked.
Made to quench even the most arid of skin, Gardener’s Solid Hand Cream Bar is a must-have for those who like their hands to be as smooth as can be. Reveal polished, glowing, and rejuvenated skin. Enriched with natural moisturiser’s. After application, your hard-working hands are left hydrated, soothed, and soft, with the natural goodness of essential oils locked in.
Crafted by the experts at the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company, The Gardener’s Solid Hand Cream Bar has been designed to provide working hands with the nutrients they need to recover, with ingredients including French Provencal Lavender, Cocoa Butter, Ylang Ylang, and Bergamot. We think it’s a holiday for the hardest working hands!
A saviour for dry, chapped or irritated skin. Beautifully scented with beneficial essential oils, crafted in the Garden of Scotland.
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Artisanal craft for long lasting quality
- 100% natural
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture.
- Cocoa butter contains essential fatty acids that deeply moisturise and nourish skin cells while offering protection from harsh environmental conditions, UV damage and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil sinks deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. It has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and for its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin.
- Bergamot oil because it’s great for oily skin and helps to unclog pores.
- Ylang Ylang oil helps you to relax and kills bacteria.
Directions for use: Gently rub Gardener’s Solid Hand Cream Bar over the surface of your palms and the backs of your hands, focusing on areas of dryness. As you rub the cream into your skin, try applying a little pressure to warm the tissues beneath the skin surface and increase circulation. Enjoy the subtle and sensual aroma on your skin.
If time allows, try giving yourself a little hand massage which is a quick relaxing way of improving finger and wrist motion, enhancing your circulation, and reducing hand muscle aches. For more information, contact the skin care experts at The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company