Revive your hands to keep them feeling soft and smooth.
Did you know that the oil ducts on your palms and fingers are tiny compared to anywhere else on the body? This means your hands are more prone to getting chapped, cracked, and chafed, drying out more easily than other areas.
Introducing Golden Rosewood Solid Hand Cream Bar, rich in moisturising and hydrating essential oils, infused with Coconut Oil for quick absorbing hydration. Enriched with a blend of the purest natural extracts to re-vitalise and nourish your skin. Free from parabens, petroleum, and SLS, this indulgent and gently fragranced solid hand cream bar is gentle enough for everyday use.
Golden Rosewood Solid Hand Cream Bar is carefully crafted with our signature Golden Rosewood essential oil blend, for subtle notes of Rosemary, Red Mandarin, French Provencal Lavender, Basil, and Jasmine, brought to you by the skincare experts of the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company in the Garden of Scotland.
Renew your hands with the reviving botanical extracts of Golden Rosewood Solid Hand Cream Bar.
- Powerfully potent nourishment in lightweight and convenient packaging
- The solid cream bar format beats the no liquid ban on flights!
- Sumptuous Scent
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Artisanal craft for long lasting quality guaranteed
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture.
- Cocoa butter contains essential fatty acids that deeply moisturise and nourish skin cells while offering it protection from harsh environmental conditions, UV damage and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil sinks deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. It has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Rosewood for its tissue-regenerating properties that helps prevent wrinkles and premature ageing.
- Rosemary helps protects skin cells from the damage caused by the sun and free radicals and has natural antiseptic properties, a superior cleanser for skin.
- Mandarin as it helps brighten the skin, alleviate insomnia and stress, reduce oily skin and minimise wrinkles.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and as its ultra-soothing for the skin.
- Frankincense as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars and stretch marks.
- Geranium helps balance the skin’s natural oil production. Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores. Reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, soothes and rejuvenates the complexion.
- Basil oil as it is a natural anti-inflammatory and has a soothing and relaxing effect. It also contains Vitamin C which boosts skin cell metabolism which aids skin renewal and self-exfoliation, collagen production and UV damage repair.
- Jasmine to help promote beautiful healthy skin thanks to high concentrations of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements.
Directions for use: Open the Golden Rosewood Solid Hand Cream Bar tin, and let its fragrance envelop you. Remove the protective 100% biodegradable sheath and place the bar in your hand. Gently rub over the surface of your palms and the backs of your hands, focusing on areas of dryness. As you rub the cream into your skin, try applying a little pressure to warm the tissues beneath the skin surface and increase circulation. Enjoy the subtle and sensual aroma on your skin.
If time allows, try giving yourself a little hand massage which is a quick relaxing way of improving finger and wrist motion, enhancing your circulation, and reducing hand muscle aches. For more information, contact the skin care experts at The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.