Revitalise lackluster hair and restore a healthy shine.
Washing, colouring, drying, or brushing can leave hair feeling weak and damaged. To treat this, the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company introduces Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner for Deep Shine. Specially formulated to help strengthen overly dry, damaged hair.
This unique, deep conditioner stimulates the scalp and repairs hair fibers, reinforcing and protecting against split ends and future blow dry damage. Particularly beneficial for hair affected by dyeing, chlorine, harsh weather, or age. Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner for Deep Shine smooths and strengthens, is frizz-fighting, and optimises shine. With added Bergamot for smoothing the cuticle, making hair more elastic and resistant to breakage, this deeply hydrating conditioner rejuvenates and restores the thirstiest, most over processed hair.
Build elasticity and shine and strengthen your hair from the inside. The ultimate answer for hair rescue.
- 100% natural
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Sustainably sourced packaging
- No single-use plastics were used in the manufacture of this product
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Hand made by experts in hair care
- Carefully crafted in the Garden of Scotland
- Botanically beneficial
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating hair.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful hair.
- Avocado Butter for its natural sunscreen properties along with Vitamins A, B, G, and E which help strengthen and smooth hair follicles.
- Mango Buttercontains essential fatty acids and antioxidants that are rich and nourishing to all hair types.
- Argan oil is not too heavy, not too light—making it perfect to use on all hair types. It’s packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturise your hair, leaving it more elastic and resistant to breakage.
- Lemongrass oil that helps to soothe dryness, reducing the signs of premature ageing.
- Lime Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage the cuticle.
- Bergamot oil because it promotes hair growth and facilitates healing.
Directions for use: Apply a small amount to the fingertips and place directly onto wet scalp and hair. Work thoroughly into the hair by either combing through so all the hair is covered, or by moving your fingers in small massaging circles throughout the scalp until the formula is applied evenly. Wait for 20 to 30 minutes to deeply nourish the scalp and hair for maximum benefits. Rinse thoroughly with an Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company chunky shampoo suited to your hair type. Use twice a week to maintain optimum scalp and hair health.