We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
COVID-19 has affected us all in ways that we could never have imagined. We all need to do things differently in these very unusual circumstances and support each other.
We have now reopened our little shops in Victoria St. and Cockburn St. Edinburgh, we have certainly missed you. To protect our customers and team we have introduced a few key safety measures as listed below:
- We are only allowing 4 people in our stores at one time
- We have provided hygiene stations and will be asking all guests to sanitise their hands when they enter the store
- We will ensure the door is left open at all times to reduce the amount of contact with surfaces
- All staff are required to frequently wash their hands, more than they usually do
- Our trusted members of staff will be continually cleaning the stores, our products, testers and hygiene station; plus a deep clean of the store every 24 hours will be carried out.
We always have very strict hygiene practices in place – but we’ve taken extra measures to ensure we follow WHO and PHE guidelines to keep everyone safe when visiting us
To minimise disruption to deliveries, we have new delivery partners who are also taking extra safety measures. They will also sign for parcels on your behalf and keep their distance.
We’d like to express our gratitude for your support.
Stay healthy and beautiful
The Edinburgh Skincare Company team.