- Ingredients and Benefits
- How to use
Working hands deserve extra love.
Standard soaps can’t heal dry, grazed or damaged skin, and contain chemicals that may cleanse, but in doing so strip the skin of its natural oils amplifying the ageing process revealing more fine lines and wrinkles over time.
Introducing Green Lady Soap from the master-savonnier artisans at the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company. Born of the Garden of Scotland, this luxurious soap pampers the hands, feet, face and body and helps soothe even the most cracked and worn skin.
Bring a little luxury in to your daily bathing ritual and feel the instant effects of using this deeply nourishing cold processed soap.
Every single Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company Soap is a cold processed soap, which means each product is lovingly hand-crafted to perfection in their studio labs with great attention dedicated to the detail of infusion, curing and quality, over the course of 4 weeks per soap.
It is this traditional soap master’s slow-curing method that ensures your soap will last longer than any other everyday alternative without losing its structural integrity, fragrance, or efficacy. This means that with every bar of Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company Cold Processed Soap you get only the finest luxurious experience; from the first time you reveal it from its eco-friendly canvas bag to the last time you use it months and months later.
Luxury needn’t hurt the earth we love – rest assured every Cold Processed Soap crafted by The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company is lovingly created via a traditional process harnessing sustainably sourced ingredients.
Luxurious daily bathing is a ritual that shouldn’t cost the earth we love.
- Artisanal craft for long lasting quality guaranteed
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- No single-use plastics were used in the creation of this product
12 month used by date*
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin
- Olive Oil Cold pressed Olive Oil is full of antioxidants that condition the hair and scalp
- Identity Preserved Certified Eco-Sustainable Palm Oil Certified eco-sustainable Palm Oil for a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E as well as beta keratin which is a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature ageing by destroying skin cells
- Virgin Organic Unrefined Shea Butter Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin
- French Lavender Essential Oil French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and for its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin
- Frankincense Essential Oil Frankincense has anti-inflammatory effects which promote smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars, and stretch marks
- Organic Nettles Pure Nettles for their wonderfully exfoliating and cell replenishing properties
Components of Essential Oils:
*Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Excellent as a gentle face wash.
Weight: minimum 85g
Remove the Green Lady soap from its canvas bag and under warm water build up a luxurious creamy lather. Apply with gentle rhythmic stroking on your body paying tender attention to areas that have been exposed to abrasion and garden grazes – for a deeply sensual and softly cleansing effect leaving you feeling renewed, moisturised and soothed all over.