- Ingredients and Benefits
Bath time shouldn’t be boring, in fact you should take your sweet time. Introducing a ‘heaven scent’ soap that takes caring for your skin to dizzying new heights of sensorial arousal…
St Clement’s Cleansing Soap by The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company beautifully entwines the aromas of extraordinary sweet and citrus fruits, soft oriental lemongrass and rainforest fresh coconuts. Like the sun rising in the exotic East, each gently perfumed particle of luxury lather is intensified by a spicy note of warmth complimenting top notes of sunny citrus with an irresistible blend of Sweet Orange, Lemongrass and Lime Essential oils.
Moisturising your skin, this luxury soap has been formulated with extra-gentle essential oils enriched with softening Shea Butter and infused with cold pressed extra virgin Olive Oil to bring a lasting, depth of silky comfort.
Every single Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company Soap is a Cold Processed Soap, which means each product is lovingly hand-crafted to perfection in their studio labs with great attention dedicated to the detail of infusion, curing and quality, over the course of 4 weeks per soap.
It is this traditional soap master’s slow-curing method that ensures your soap will last longer than any other everyday alternative without losing its structural integrity, fragrance, or efficacy. This means with every bar of Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company Cold Processed Soap, you get only the finest luxurious experience from the first time you reveal it from its eco-friendly canvas bag to the last time you use it months and months and months later.
Luxury needn’t hurt the earth we love – rest assured every Cold Processed Soap crafted by The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company is lovingly created via a traditional process harnessing sustainably sourced ingredients.
Luxurious daily bathing is a ritual that shouldn’t cost the earth we love.
- Artisanal craft for long lasting quality guaranteed
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- No single-use plastics were used in the creation of this product
12 month used by date*
St Clement’s Cold Processed Soap 100g
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Cold pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil as it is additive free and helps to moisturise your skin.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Certified eco-sustainable Palm Oil for a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E as well as beta keratin which is a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature ageing by destroying skin cells.
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- Sweet Orange Essential oils contain anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties.
- Lime Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage cells which helps reduce the signs of ageing such as sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps firm the skin.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil for its refreshing and zesty
Weight: Minimum 100g