- Ingredients and Benefits
- How to use
NOVEMBER SALE 50% OFF GIVEAWAY ON 30ML BOTANICAL PERFUME OILS WHILE STOCKS LAST!!
Luxury No.1 Perfume has been curated with our very first blend of essential oils and natural base oils. Lavender, Geranium, Sweet Orange, Lime, Frankincense, Myrrh and Clove.
Luxury No.1 Perfume oil is a perfect natural alternative to synthetic, mass-produced perfumes.
Perfume for sensitive skin types
Alcohol-free perfumes are gentle to all kinds of skin types as they don’t contain synthetic fixatives which may cause skin irritation, breathing problems or damage the skin's natural barrier. As they’re oil based, they have moisturising properties which are great for the skin.
Scent and therapeutic benefits
Alcohol-free perfumes are composed of natural base oils and essential oil blends that can impart calming and healing benefits. Depending on the scent, natural perfumes can help to calm your mind during the day and relax you at night.
Luxury No.1 fragrance was our very first attempt at a serious scent creation.
This one’s deep, dark, sensual and of the night. We started with French Lavender and took it on a journey from there. The body of the scent is sweet and woody with a surprising citrus uplift then completed with a spicy, soporific undertone of Clove, Frankincense and Myrrh. Sophisticated? yes. Sexy? most definitely.
Botanical perfume oils are far kinder to the skin than synthetic perfumes, but care should always be taken if you have any skin conditions.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
30 Month used by date
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil) – Moisturising
- Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa seed oil) – Used in the treatment of Eczema
- French Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia oil) – Relaxation, Sleep
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens flower oil) – Anxiety, Anti-Bacterial
- Sweet Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil) – Relaxation – Sleep
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia peel oil expressed) – Anti Bacterial
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha oil) – Anti Microbial
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii oil) – Anti Inflammatory, Anti-Ageing
- Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus leaf oil) – Anti Inflammatory, Relaxation
- Unscrew the top of the bottle and carefully lift out the dropper
- Lightly pinch the dropper, apply the perfume oil to the wrists and rub both wrists together.
- Reapply throughout the day to intensify your scent