- Ingredients and Benefits
- How to use
NOVEMBER SALE 50% OFF GIVEAWAY ON 30ML BOTANICAL PERFUME OILS WHILE STOCKS LAST!!
A beautifully balanced blend of Rose Geranium, Jasmine, Rose and Bay Laurel essential oils and natural carrier oils.
This is probably our most unusual scent blend as it contains a high volume of Jasmine, essential oil and Rose essential oil.
Symmetry Perfume oil is a perfect natural alternative to synthetic, mass-produced perfumes.
Perfume for sensitive skin types
Alcohol-free perfumes are gentle to all kinds of skin types as they don’t contain synthetic fixatives which may cause skin irritation, breathing problems or damage the skin's natural barrier. As they’re oil based, they have moisturising properties which are great for the skin.
Scent and therapeutic benefits
Alcohol-free perfumes are composed of natural base oils and essential oil blends that can impart calming and healing benefits. Depending on the scent, natural perfumes can help to calm your mind during the day and relax you at night.
Symmetry fragrance took six months to compose. It was a carefully executed process requiring a level of patience, focus and craft due to the high costs of the essential oils involved. We persisted until we succeeded in producing a big, rounded, floral explosion of scent underpinned by a mysterious spiced note of Bay Laurel. Symmetry is a celebration of the seductive power of Jasmine and Rose. Don’t underestimate it. Seductive, sensual, uplifting and irresistible.
For connoisseurs of fine scent.
Botanical perfume oils are far kinder to the skin than synthetic perfumes, but care should always be taken if you have any skin conditions.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
30 Month used by date
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil) – Moisturising
- Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa seed oil) – Used in the treatment of Eczema
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens flower oil) – Anxiety, Anti-Bacterial
- Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum flower extract) – Anti-Depressant, Sleep
- Rose (Rosa centifolia flower extract) – Anti-Depressant-Aphrodisiac
- Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilis oil) – Analgesic
- Unscrew the top of the bottle and carefully lift out the dropper
- Lightly pinch the dropper, apply the perfume oil to the wrists and rub both wrists together.
- Reapply throughout the day to intensify your scent