- Ingredients and Benefits
- How to use
Sink into the sumptuous luxury of whipped body butter.
This elegant whipped body butter is all natural, using essential oils and the purest base leaving your skin feeling wonderfully soft, smooth, and nourished.
With Luxury No.1 Whipped Body Butter, your entire body will feel like it’s been pampered. Prolonging the voluptuous aura of Luxury No. 1. This whipped body butter intensifies the scents of essential oils with lightly citrus and spicy top notes of Lime and Clove, with warm subtle mid notes of Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Myrrh and sensual base notes of French Provencal Lavender and Rose Geranium.
Sensorially delightful, this elegant whipped body butter is all natural, using essential oils and the purest base leaving your skin feeling wonderfully soft, smooth, and nourished. The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company experts have blended virgin organic Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, certified eco-sustainable Palm Oil, and Beeswax to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone, while increasing firmness and elasticity. The addition of anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory Lime Oil, Myrrh, Frankincense and French Provencal Lavender, help to encourage cell turnover and collagen production.
Protect and nourish your body with a touch of luxury and bask in a truly glorious aroma. Use Luxury No.1 Whipped Body Butter and your skin will feel soothed, softened, and radiantly supple.
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Non-messy formula
- Quick absorption
- Delicately fragranced
- Responsibly sourced
- 100% natural
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Definitely not tested on animals
30 month used by date*
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Certified eco-sustainable Palm Oil for a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E as well as beta keratin which is a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature ageing by destroying skin cells.
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Beeswax also helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture into the skin.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and as its ultra-soothing for the skin.
- Rose Geranium helps balance the skin’s natural oil production. Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores. Reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, soothes and rejuvenates the complexion.
- Sweet Orange essential oils contain anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties.
- Lime Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage cells which helps reduce the signs of ageing such as sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps firm the skin.
- Frankincense as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars and stretch marks.
- Clove Oil contains flavonoids that have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Myrrh for reducing dry scalp and hair, soothing inflamed skin and relieving swelling, whilst promoting elasticity of skin and feaster healing from wounds and broken skin spots.
Components of essential oils:
*Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool Eugenol,
Contents: 100 ml
After an indulgent soak in the bath, take a moment to dip your fingertips into the soft, creamy texture of Luxury No. 1 Whipped Body Butter.
Applying softly to your skin, starting with the areas of your body that deserve the closest attention, slide your hands over the surface of your body for an even application.