Finding a nutrient-rich and kind hair treatment is just the start for restoring and maintaining a healthy head of hair. The quality and purity of the product are important, but so is finding the best way to apply hair conditioner!
To gain full benefit from an authentically natural conditioning treatment for your hair, it is helpful to understanding its ingredients. Especially if you have a dry, over-treated or weak ‘mane’, and you need a long term solution for problem hair!
A clearer awareness of how natural hair conditioners work can help to explain the steps you need to take, for maximum effectiveness. Combining the product and the process means you get hair that looks and feels better, but you also see improvements in scalp health too!
It’s worth emphasising that last point. Some mass-produced and cheap hair conditioners can create a temporary sheen on hair strands. This is a ‘quick fix’ solution and relies on coating your hair in a lustrous residue. Have you ever used one of those, only to find your hair is greasy and lank instead of full of life?
The most effective hair conditioners – especially those made from 100% pure and natural ingredients like ours – go deep into the strands and across the surface of the scalp, to create more comprehensive and lasting benefits.
This is why our Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner is referred to as a mask, as it creates superb coverage and when left on it works by penetrating down much as a face mask would.
What does a natural hair conditioner include?
The deeply nourishing and longer-lasting ingredients in our Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner have been selected from pure botanical compounds. Nothing artificial and no cheap chemicals to bulk it out or fool customers with instant ‘sheen’.
Nor will you have to slather on a massive amount to get any kind of result. A little goes a long way with our carefully blended natural hair products, as they are made from such highly beneficial ingredients.
Within our Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner you’ll find versatile shea butter, which is so wonderful as a moisturiser, and just one of the elements that ‘feed’ hair and scalp with nutrients. There is also a balanced amount of coconut oil, mango butter and avocado butter, to add to our natural hair conditioner’s ability to hydrate precisely, with no ‘oily’ feeling. Other oils to make your hair and scalp healthier include ones carefully extracted from the Moroccan argan plant, as well as lemongrass, bergamot and lime.
It has taken a great deal of care and research to find the perfect blend of these wonderful natural ingredients, to create flawless results from our nutrient-packed hair conditioner!
How best to apply hair conditioner
Having selected our pampering Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner to tame, restore and boost your hair, what is the best way to apply it for maximum benefit?
All those luscious, quality ingredients need time to work their magic, so here is our step by step guide to conditioning you hair.
Due to its ultra rich formula we recommend it’s used as a pre-shampoo treatment, but you can use as a post shampoo conditioner too.
How To Use as a Pre-Shampoo Treatment
- Apply to dry hair and leave for 5 – 10 minutes before washing out with your normal shampoo.
- For a deeper conditioning treatment leave on hair for 20 to 30 minutes to deeply nourish the scalp and hair.
- During the summer months apply to dry hair in the morning to protect against the sun, sea and chlorine damage.
How To Use as a Post-Shampoo Conditioner
- Wash your hair with a natural shampoo (we highly recommend Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company chunky shampoo bar) to gently cleanse it and remove any contaminants.
- Leave your hair wet.
- Take a small amount of our Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner on to your fingertips. (Remember, a little goes a long way with such a beautifully balanced, nutrient-rich formula.)
- Gentle massage it into your hair, making sure to cover all areas and spreading it down to your hair roots and scalp.
- Leave for 10 -15 minutes, then rinse out thoroughly and once again use Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company chunky shampoo bar to get hair wonderfully clean and smelling fabulous!
- For a deeper conditioning treatment leave on for for 20 to 30 minutes to deeply nourish the scalp and hair for maximum benefits – this could be the perfect time to treat your body to other items from our 100% natural range!
- How often do you need to use a revitalising and effective natural hair conditioner? With our perfectly crafted product, you should only need to apply it twice a week to maintain healthy, great-looking hair.
Though our shampoo range is best matched to your hair description our Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner can be used by all hair types.
The only remaining step in our guide to the best way to use natural hair conditioner is to make sure you order more before your existing supply runs out!
We are confident that you will love the results and will want to keep treating your hair to a natural conditioner that works so brilliantly!