Cleanse your hands and keep them moisturised after every wash.
Your hand washing dreams have come true! We have combine our antibacterial Green Lady cold pressed soap with the ultra moisturising powers of Gardener’s solid hand cream bar in a ‘handy’ bundle.
Green Lady cold pressed soap has been formulated with a hint of local Scottish Organic Honey for its naturally antibacterial properties, and antioxidants from French Provencal Lavender, Frankincense and Pure Nettles have anti-inflammatory effects which promote smooth skin while being moisturising and soothing.
To compliment the effects of our Green Lady soap, Gardener’s Solid Hand Cream Bar is enriched with natural moisturiser’s and essential oils that will leave your hard-working hands fully hydrated, soothed, and soft.
Protect and nourish your hands after every wash and leave them soothed, softened, and ready to show off!
- Luxurious non-sticky texture that melts into the skin, giving long lasting nourishment
- 100% natural
- Only the purest ingredients
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
- Artisanal craft for long lasting quality guaranteed
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
Ingredients and Benefits
Green Lady Cold Pressed Soap
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Scottish Organic Honey as it is naturally antibacterial, so wonderful for acne treatment and blemish prevention. Being full of antioxidants, it is effective at slowing down premature aging signs, boosting the complexion whilst being extremely moisturizing and soothing, helping to create a post bathe glow.
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin.
- Frankincense as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars, and stretch marks.
- Pure Nettles for their wonderfully exfoliating and cell replenishing properties
Also excellent as a gentle face wash.
Weight: minimum 85g
Gardener’s Solid Hand Cream Bar
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture.
- Cocoa butter contains essential fatty acids that deeply moisturise and nourish skin cells while offering protection from harsh environmental conditions, UV damage and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil sinks deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. It has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and for its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin.
- Bergamot oil because it’s great for oily skin and helps to unclog pores.
- Ylang Ylang oil helps you to relax and kills bacteria.
How to use
Green Lady Soap
Remove the soap from its canvas bag and under warm water build up a luxurious creamy lather. Apply with gentle rhythmic stroking on your body paying tender attention to areas that have been exposed to abrasion and garden grazes – for a deeply sensual and softly cleansing effect leaving you feeling renewed, moisturised and soothed all over.
Gardeners Solid Hand Cream Bar
Gently rub our Solid Hand Cream Bar over the surface of your palms and the backs of your hands, focusing on areas of dryness. As you rub the cream into your skin, try applying a little pressure to warm the tissues beneath the skin surface and increase circulation. Enjoy the subtle and sensual aroma on your skin.
If time allows, try giving yourself a little hand massage which is a quick relaxing way of improving finger and wrist motion, enhancing your circulation, and reducing hand muscle aches.