- Lightly Spiced
- Earthy with a fruity nuance
Luxury No.1 offers an elegant and irresistible aroma, exciting your senses with lightly spiced citrus notes of Lime and Clove and warm, subtle mid notes of Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Myrrh. Added to that, the uniquely sensual base notes of French Provencal Lavender and Rose Geranium for a full sensory experience.
Made using 100% natural ingredients and never tested on animals – it’s the perfect organic natural gift for those passionate about animals and the environment.
In keeping with its natural origins, our solid perfumes come in a fully biodegradable Sulapac Container. Every inch of this solid vegan fragrance is 100% sustainable.
- No artificial fragrance oils, colouring, or preservatives
- Non-messy application
- Fast absorption
- Delicate, long-lasting fragrance
- Responsibly sourced
- 100% natural
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Cruelty-free and not tested on animals
- Suitable as in-flight luggage
Ingredients and Benefits
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow
- Cocoa Butter contains arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid and other fatty acids. These essential fatty acids deeply moisturize and nourish skin cells
- Rice Bran Wax is a skin conditioning and protecting agent. When used it provides spreadability as well as leaving a non-sticky, silky feel
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil is known for it’s great moisturising properties
- Sunflower Wax has been used to improve the texture of our product to ensure all of our ingredients our bound together creating a smooth application.
- French Lavender Essential Oil for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and for its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin
- Sumac Wax used for its properties to create a soft, butter-like consistency, perfect for our solid perfumes
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil helps balance the skin’s natural oil production
- Sweet Orange Essential Oils contain anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties
- Myrrh Essential Oil for promoting elasticity of skin
- Frankincense Essential Oil promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars and stretch marks.
- Lime Essential Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals.
Components of Essential Oils:
* Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol, Citral.