Revitalise lacklustre hair, restore a healthy shine and protect from the elements with this ultra nourishing pre-shampoo treatment.
As you know, washing, colouring, drying, and even brushing can leave hair feeling weak and damaged. To treat this, the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company introduces Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner pre-shampoo treatment to revitalise lacklustre hair and restore a healthy shine.
Wild Thing pre-shampoo treatment is made with coconut oil, virgin organic unrefined shea butter, avocado butter and argan oil for a deeply hydrating and intensely nourishing mask that will leave your hair soft, shiny and strong.
This unique, deep conditioner stimulates the scalp and repairs hair fibres, reinforcing and protecting against split ends and future blow dry damage. It’s packed with natural antioxidants and protective properties and will leave your dry locks instantly shiny, silky smooth and fully restored.
Particularly beneficial for hair affected by dyeing, chlorine, harsh weather, or age. Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner smooths and strengthens, is frizz-fighting, and optimises shine. With added Bergamot for smoothing the cuticle, making hair more elastic and resistant to breakage, this deeply hydrating conditioner rejuvenates and restores the thirstiest most over processed hair.
Build elasticity and shine and strengthen your hair from the inside. The ultimate answer for hair rescue.
- 100% natural
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Sustainably sourced packaging
- No single-use plastics were used in the manufacture of this product
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Hand made by experts in hair care
- Carefully crafted in the Garden of Scotland
- Botanically beneficial
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating hair.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful hair.
- Avocado Butter for its natural sunscreen properties along with Vitamins A, B, G, and E which help strengthen and smooth hair follicles.
- Mango Butter contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants that are rich and nourishing to all hair types.
- Argan oil is not too heavy, not too light—making it perfect to use on all hair types. It’s packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturise your hair, leaving it more elastic and resistant to breakage.
- Lemongrass oil that helps to soothe dryness, reducing the signs of premature ageing.
- Lime Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage the cuticle.
- Bergamot oil because it promotes hair growth and facilitates healing.
Components of Essential Oils:
* Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
How to use
Apply to dry hair and leave for 5 – 10 minutes before washing out with your normal shampoo.
For a deeper conditioning treatment leave on hair for 20 to 30 minutes to deeply nourish the scalp and hair.
During the summer months apply to dry hair in the morning to protect against the sun, sea and chlorine damage.
Wild Thing Natural Hair Conditioner can also be used as a post shampoo conditioner on wet hair. However due to it’s ultra rich properties, a little will go a long way and depending on your hair type may still need to be washed out with your regular shampoo. For the best results use an Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company chunky shampoo suited to your hair type.